NBCC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 70 Jobs in NBCC: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited launched the NBCC Notification 2021 to refill the 70 Vacancies of Deputy Project Manager (Electrical), Management Trainee, Project Manager (Civil), Senior Stenographer, Office Read here Assistant (Stenographer). Candidates who’re all seeking out the NBCC Vacancy 2021 can apply for the notification from 09th December 2021 to 08th January 2022. Aspirants can get the entire details of Careers @ NBCC from this webpage. Applicants who are looking for Central Government jobs can practice for those Posts.
NBCC Recruitment 2021
Applicants who have completed a Diploma& Engineering can practice for those NBCC Careers. Aspirants can get the alternative details of NBCC Jobs 2021 Notification like age restrict, instructional qualification, selection system, How to apply and and so on. The selected candidates will place in Across India. The candidate ought to read the whole advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility standards for the posts advertised in all respects.
NBCC Vacancy 2021 Details
• Deputy Project Manager (Electrical) – 10
• Management Trainee (Civil) – 40
• Management Trainee (Electrical) – 15
• Project Manager (Civil) – 01
• Senior Stenographer – 01
• Office Assistant (Stenographer) – 03
Eligibility Criteria for National Buildings Construction Corporation Recruitment 2021
• Applicants for the above posts must have finished a degree within the applicable fields
• Candidates age ought to be between 25 to 47 years relying on the posts
• Deputy Project Manager (Electrical) – Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-
• Management Trainee (Civil) – Rs. Forty,000-1,40,000/-
• Management Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. Forty,000-1,40,000/-
• Project Manager (Civil) – Rs. 60,000-1,eighty,000/-
• Senior Stenographer – Rs. 24,640/-
• Office Assistant (Stenographer) – Rs. 18,430/-
• Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of –
i. Rs. One thousand/- for the Post at S.No. 01 i.E. Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)
ii. Rs. 500/- for the Posts at S.No. 02 & 03 i.E. Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical)
iii. NIL for Backlog Posts noted at S.No 04, 05 & 06 i.E. Project Manager (Civil), Sr. Stenographer & Office Assistant (Stenographer)
• Candidates could be levied tax/fee from their transaction financial institution, (as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of utility rate
• Candidates are required to make software rate payment through debit card/credit score card/internet-banking. The candidates can be robotically redirected to make online charge (anyplace rate is applicable), as soon as the form is correctly finished
• No different mode of charge will be standard. Application charge as soon as paid will no longer be refunded below any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to confirm their eligibility earlier than payment of utility rate.
How to use for NBCC Recruitment 2021?
1. Initially, Open the legit internet site http://www.Nbccindia.Com.
2. Directly down load the NBCC Notification given underneath.
3. Read the notification before making use of for NBCC Jobs 2021.
4. Open the Apply Online link provided under
5. Fill the form inside the given format without mistakes.
6. Attach scanned copies of the Photograph, Signature and make the rate charge.
7. Submit the form after verifying the filled software.
8. Submit the crammed software shape on or before the remaining date